SENSE-SATIONAL OVERNIGHT TRIPS
Overnight Escape - Weekends - $190/person or $380/couple*
Ask about special midweek prices.
Spend an afternoon discovering the western portion of Southwestern Ontario's wine route.
- Your day starts with a stop at Pelee Island Winery where you will enjoy a premium tasting served in a large wine barrel!
- The route continues with a relaxing hour on the patio of Muscedere Vineyards where you will learn about the richness of the region.
- Enjoy all that downtown Windsor has to offer with a delectable meal at La Casalinga.
- End your day with a rest at Caesar's Windsor's four-diamond hotel
- Stop in at Colio Estate Winery in Harrow for a taste of the region. Colio is a pioneer of the region's wine industry and produces more than 200,000 cases of wine each year.
- End your trip at Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery where you can pick up one of their picnic lunches and enjoy with a glass of Sprucewood Shores on the beach!
This self-drive tour is ideal Michigan & Ohio visitors (only a 45 minute drive from the Detroit-Windsor tunnel) and guests from London or Toronto.
*Rates are in Canadian funds and are exclusive of taxes, fees and surcharges.
Based on double occupancy.
Rates are subject to availability upon booking and can change without prior notice.